- Countermeasure technology against unauthorized access and fraudulent remittance including man-in-the-middle-attacks. SuperMatrix uses a chart of random images, rather than numbers, that are printed directly on an ID, credit or debit card.
- PCT Applications, Japanese Patent, Australia, Canada, China, EU, India, Korea, Russia, Singapore, United States, etc.
- Cardless / Readerless payment technology using biometric palm authentication
- ¥30,100,000 (Including reserve capital funds)
- Business Description:
- Cybersecurity research and development, FinTech service provider, OEM, Consulting services
- Japan: 1-25-1 Shinjuku Center Building, 37th Floor, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0637
- Singapore: 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent #03-01 S (139955)